The 3rd annual Veterinary Vaccines Congress is taking place very soon between the 10th – 12th October in Barcelona, bringing together top speakers, expert discussions and dedicated networking sessions. How does the Veterinary Vaccine event differ to other Veterinary Vaccines events?
> REPUTATION – The World Veterinary Vaccine congress is now in its 3rd year, growing tremendously and developing successfully each year. With a unique combination of engaging plenary sessions led by key speakers, industry relevant case studies, interactive roundtable sessions and superb networking activities with industry thought leaders. This event offers delegates an exclusive networking platform and learning experience.
> CONTENT – Held over THREE days. We have incorporated relevant content focused on one health, control, prevention & breakthrough trends changing veterinary vaccine landscapes, bioprocessing, manufacturing and innovative new technology, emerging and re-emerging diseases, regulation, funding and perspectives on the current veterinary vaccine landscapes.
All sessions being delivered by experts from organisation such as Elanco, Merial, AEMPS, Zoetis, CEVA, Merial, BIOASTER, University of Veterinary Medicine Hannover, Vaxine Pty, and many more, providing you with a range of stake holder perspectives.
> SPEAKERS – hear from over 120 high level decision makers from big pharma, biotech, government and regulator speakers including but not limited to:
- Dr Rosario Bullido, Head of Veterinary Immunological Medicines Assessment Unit, AEMPS
- Prof Albert Osterhaus, Director Research Center for Emerging Infections and Zoonoses (RIZ), University of Veterinary Medicine Hannover
- Dr Konrad Stradler, Head of R&D Vaccines, Boehringer Ingelheim
- Dr Mahesh Kumar, Vice President, Global Biologics Research, Zoetis
- Nandakumar D Reddy, Director, Global Vaccine Research, Elanco
- Dr Nathalie Garçon, CEO & CSO, BIOASTER
- Dr Nikolai Petrovsky, Chairman, Vaxine Pty
- Dr Jerald Sadoff, Senior Advisor, Janssen Infectious Diseases and Vaccines
- Martin Vordermeier, Team Leader, Animal Health and Veterinary Laboratories Agency
- Dr Marisa Arias, Technical Director, EU Reference Laboratory for African swine fever, Instituto Nacional de Investigación y Tecnología Agraria y Alimentaria (INIA-CISA)
- Philippe Migraine, Director Regulatory Affairs, Biologicals New Projects, Merial
- Dr Joseph Domenech, Consultant, ex World Animal Health Organization (OIE) Chargé de Mission and FAO Head of Animal Head Service
- and many more…
With all of the above in store for you and your business, the 3rd Annual World Veterinary Vaccine Congress is not one to be missed!